This is a voluntary opt-in advertisement. Any profit generated goes to Comic Fury for hosting.

Comic 31 - Ask A Simple Life #1

20th May 2014, 9:18 PM in Ask A Simple Life
Ask A Simple Life #1
Average Rating: 0 (0 votes)
<<First Latest>>

Author Notes:

Julia KaNeko 20th May 2014, 9:18 PM edit delete
Julia KaNeko
(Tama) It's sweet little things like this that makes me a happy kitten. ^^

(Julia) …There! Now this blog is marked as NSFW! ^^

(Tama) WHAT?! o///o

(Julia) Don't worry, I marked it that because while I'll /try/ to keep things funny and sweet 75% of the time, I'll be a tad bit… Heh, naughty and creative the other 25%. Heh heh heh…

(Tama) That sounds like an awful BIG 25%… >_>

Yep! We're doing an askblog on Tumblr now and the more questions, the better! So follow us on Tumblr, ask a question and reblog!

Follow us on Tumblr!! http://askasimplelife.tumblr.com/
Post a Comment